- Awarded a law degree from the University of Liège (B) in June 1998. Attended supplementary courses in Luxembourg law prior to being admitted to the Diekirch Bar in April 1999.
- He initially joined the legal team at URBANY before setting up on his own in March 2002.
- Alongside his professional activities, he is dedicated to the promotion and defence of human rights within Amnesty International Luxembourg and the Lëtzebuerger Flüchtlingsrot ("Luxembourg Refugee Council").
- He was an elected member of the council of solicitors of the Luxembourg Bar for the 2013-2014 judicial year.
- He has also acted in an advisory capacity for various associations, hosted the programme “Recht zu Lëtzebuerg” ("Law in Luxembourg") on public radio (100.7 FM) and is a speaker for the national fire fighter school.
- Maître WIES will correspond with you in Luxembourgish, German, French and English.
- Areas of interest: administrative law, immigration law, criminal law, civil law, commercial law, labour law.