Avocat à la Cour
- Holder of a Master in business law issued by the University of Nancy in 2009, she was part of the Magistère in European Business Law, which ended with one year at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece).
- Mrs EGLOFF was admitted to the Luxembourg Bar in 2011 and joined a specialist litigation firm for 8 years before joining the WIES & HERTZOG firm.
- Her areas of expertise are especially labour law, criminal law, civil law and family law.
- She participated in the “child lawyer” training given in Luxembourg in 2016.
- Mrs EGLOFF will correspond with you in German, French and English. She understands Luxembourgish.